Feature request #205
use data column for proportionate symbol sizing
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:
|Copied to github as #:
It would be great to be able to chose a data column in order to display point symbols in a size which is proportionate to the column value (for circles this should be the area which is proportionate, not the radius, so use the square root of the data value to define the radius).
#1 Updated by Tim Sutton over 16 years ago
- blocker - bugs that should block the release. Since we are going to release pretty much 'come what may' I would like no bugs
- allocated to this category without consultation with me and / or PSC
- critical - bugs that cause the application to crash or corrupt data
- major - application features that do not function at all
- minor - features that function but imerfectly e.g. labels placing incorrectly
- trivial - gui useability issues or small issues with the documentation, install notes etc.