Bug report #19749
std::bad_alloc on otf reprojection
|Affected QGIS version:||3.7(master)||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||Yes||Copied to github as #:||27574|
- Load ne_110m_graticules_30.shp or ne_110m_graticules_20.shp (or probably any other global vector dataset)
- Set OTF projection to EPSG:3031
- Right-click the layer and Zoom to layer
You get an exception "std::bad_alloc"
Afterwards the map canvas stops updating (uses its cache). On setting a different OTF projection, the canvas is blank white. This persists opening a new project and requires a restart of QGIS.
#2 Updated by Jürgen Fischer about 1 year ago
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
- Resolution set to no timely feedback
Bulk closing 82 tickets in feedback state for more than 90 days affecting an old version. Feel free to reopen if it still applies to a current version and you have more information that clarify the issue.