Bug report #19410
Unable to remove Custom Auxiliary Field
|Affected QGIS version:||3.2||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||fixed/implemented|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||Yes||Copied to github as #:||27238|
In QGIS 3.2 I have created custom auxiliary field (manually). Then I wanted to remove it but it didn't work with this field, worked only with qgis added ones.
#1 Updated by Regis Haubourg almost 3 years ago
- Crashes QGIS or corrupts data changed from No to Yes
- File aux_field_manipulation_crash.gif added
- Assignee set to Paul Blottiere
confirmed in master. It is even nastier:
- create manually an auxiliary db from layer properties / create
- add a fied. This field has a full name but no name filled
- add a second fiel manually doesn't work
- trying to delete the auxiliary db crashes QGIS
- saving the project, reopening it allows to delete some auxiliary fields, but not all
- trying to delete the auxiliary db in a fresh new QGIS also crashes QGIS
See attached screencast.
Paul, does it ring any bell to you ?