Bug report #18356
DB Manager: import layer into Postgis fails with "Error 5 Creation of fields failed."
|Affected QGIS version:||3.4.4||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||26246|
When trying to import a layer to Postgis I get "Error 5 Creation of fields failed."
The table and fields id and geom are created on the DB.
It was tested on QGIS 2.18.15/win 10 and QGIS 2.18.0 on MacOS.
#1 Updated by Giovanni Manghi almost 5 years ago
- Operating System deleted (
QGIS 2.18.15/win 10 and QGIS 2.18.0 on MacOS)
- Subject changed from DB Manager - import layer into Postgis to DB Manager: import layer into Postgis fails with "Error 5 Creation of fields failed."
- Affected QGIS version changed from 2.18.15 to 2.18.16
Confirmed also on Linux. (Ricardo?) can you test also QGIS 3? Thanks.
#4 Updated by Giovanni Manghi almost 4 years ago
- Status changed from Feedback to Open
- Affected QGIS version changed from 2.18.16 to 3.4.4
matteo ghetta wrote:
Confirmed also on 3.4 but only with the attached data and not with other data. So I suspect something is weird on data side.
please bump affected version if necessary.