Bug report #17747
QGIS Server doesn't advertise the composer templates in the GetProjectSettings anymore
|Affected QGIS version:||master||Regression?:||Yes|
|Operating System:||Debian Buster||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||fixed/implemented|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||25643|
I've noticed that for all the newly created projects (with master) the Server doesn't advertise the composer templates in the GetProjectSettings request.
Moreover, in Desktop -> Project Properties -> QGIS Server -> Exclude templates, when trying to add a composer in the list of the excluded ones, I cannot see the list of the composers that have been created to select the one that I want.
There's no need to add demo date to this bug as it's easily reproduceable:
- Create a new project and add a layer
- Create a composer template
- Trying to exclude that composer template from the QGIS Server settings doesn't show it so that it can be added
- QGIS Server doesn't advertise the template in a GetProjectSettings request for that project
#1 Updated by Tudor Bărăscu almost 5 years ago
Investigating further, currently, in Master, there are two print layouts:
- The old composer under the Composer Manager name
For this one,the composer templates are advertised but there are two issues:
a) Unlike the QGIS 2 server, The request for GetPrint has reverse axis in the bbox- Web clients need to be reconfigured when using QGIS Server 3. Is there a way to advertise QGIS Server is version 3? I think currently not.
b) Although the requests goes well, currently the layouts are only respected up to a certain point. e.g. the map frame for a template is not respected at the bottom and bleeds..
- The new composer under the Layout Manager name with the issue that the composer layouts are not advertised at all by QGIS Server, which is the original issue, as I was using the new layout manager.