Bug report #17632
"money" type (postgresql) interpreted as string
|Affected QGIS version:||3.5(master)
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No
||Copied to github as #:||25529
In composer and virtual field, I have this error.
Try to add numeric fields and return NULL (decimal field for virtual field) or a string concatenation into composer.
Could it have to do with the € suffix in the fields ?
Sorry it's Money type from postgis and not a numeric field.
- Subject changed from Addition of numeric type (postgis) interpreted as string to Addition of "money" type (postgis) interpreted as string
- Subject changed from Addition of "money" type (postgis) interpreted as string to "money" type (postgresql) interpreted as string
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
Please test with QGIS 3.4 - QGIS 2.18 reached it's end of life.
- Affected QGIS version changed from 2.18.14 to 3.5(master)
- Status changed from Feedback to Open
Also available in: Atom