Bug report #17618
Two instances of ESRI Shapefiles in Add Vector dialog
|Affected QGIS version:||master
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No
||Copied to github as #:||25515
I thought we are trying to get rid of Shapefile!
Hi Saber, where exactly do you see this?
I cannot find anywhere these in master.
Is it the 'Open an OGR Supportd Vector Layer' dialog in the DataSourceManager?
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
Also can't see (ubuntu and windows).
- Click on Open Data Source
- In the new window, click on Vector from the left panel
- For Vector Dataset(s) click on ...
- In the new window, click on the drop-down for Filter
- You should be able to see 2 rows as ESRI Shapefiles
Are they one after the other? I can't see the two entries here.
It is probably some local issue. I will close this issue.
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
- Resolution set to not reproducable
Also available in: Atom