Bug report #17083
Offline editing: offline edits of a Multipoint layer do not work as expected
|Category:||C++ plugins/Offline editing|
|Affected QGIS version:||2.18.1||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||windows||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||invalid|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||24982|
I have a Multipoint postgis layer that I want to take in offline mode. Using QField sync, a sqlite database is created.
When I update or insert new entities, nothing gets recorded in the sqlite log file.
I converted the layer geometrie to single point and now it is working.
#1 Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 5 years ago
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
- Easy fix? changed from Yes to No
- Category changed from Data Provider/SpatiaLite to C++ plugins/Offline editing
Does in happens also on QGIS (please try the latest version, 2.18.12)?
#2 Updated by valentine arrieta over 5 years ago
Yes it does.
#3 Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 5 years ago
valentine arrieta wrote:
Yes it does.
also on qgis 2.18.12?
#4 Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 5 years ago
- Subject changed from Synchronising of Multipoint feature not possible with sqlite database to Offline editing: offline edits of a Multipoint layer do not work as expected
- Assignee deleted (
#5 Updated by valentine arrieta over 5 years ago
- Assignee set to Matthias Kuhn
Sorry, no it doesn't. My bad, it seems to work with 2.18.12!
#6 Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 5 years ago
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
- Resolution set to invalid
Then is a qfield issue.
#7 Updated by Matthias Kuhn over 5 years ago
I guess then it is no issue at all. Only the synchronisation code (and not the recording deamon) was affected. Valentine Arrieta, can you confirm that with a offline project created with QGIS 2.18.12 it works fine?.