Bug report #17083
Offline editing: offline edits of a Multipoint layer do not work as expected
|Category:||C++ plugins/Offline editing|
|Affected QGIS version:||2.18.1
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No
||Copied to github as #:||24982
I have a Multipoint postgis layer that I want to take in offline mode. Using QField sync, a sqlite database is created.
When I update or insert new entities, nothing gets recorded in the sqlite log file.
I converted the layer geometrie to single point and now it is working.
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
- Easy fix? changed from Yes to No
- Category changed from Data Provider/SpatiaLite to C++ plugins/Offline editing
Does in happens also on QGIS (please try the latest version, 2.18.12)?
valentine arrieta wrote:
Yes it does.
also on qgis 2.18.12?
- Subject changed from Synchronising of Multipoint feature not possible with sqlite database to Offline editing: offline edits of a Multipoint layer do not work as expected
- Assignee deleted (
- Assignee set to Matthias Kuhn
Sorry, no it doesn't. My bad, it seems to work with 2.18.12!
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
- Resolution set to invalid
I guess then it is no issue at all. Only the synchronisation code (and not the recording deamon) was affected. Valentine Arrieta, can you confirm that with a offline project created with QGIS 2.18.12 it works fine?.
Also available in: Atom