Feature request #16278
Spatial Bookmark Panel: add more precision & user interactivity
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:|
|Easy fix?:||No||Copied to github as #:||24188|
Based on experience in daily work with QGIS, I've got this feature request to "Spatial Bookmark Panel":
- Don't clip/round the precision of bookmarks! Right now, the precision is limited to two. Way not enough for some tasks! Perhaps this is a bug right now?
- Allow the users to store an addition scale. I know, the BBOX already hints to the scale (right now, it's buggy since the precision is too low), but often it's needed to "zoom out" or in given that fixed extent.
- Allow copy and paste to the values in bookmark panel. It's very faulty to type in the values manually - perhaps this is a bug right now?
- Allow copy and paste to a whole line in bookmarks panel. Often, it's much more easy to communicate with a user, by sending him a BBOX or loading the one, he has sent by text mail or IM.
- Create a switch to make the order of bookmark coordinate "WMS" compatible. Right now, it's "xMin, yMan, xMin, xMax" while WMS has Min/Max swiched. Don't make this default of course, just give the user to possibility to change it.