Bug report #16258
MapTips dont work on OSX
|Affected QGIS version:||2.18.4||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||invalid|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||24168|
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open a vector layer
2. Go to Map->Properties->Display and set a map tip
3. Hover over the map
Observed behaviour: No map tip is displayed.
Expected behaviour: Obviously, the map tip should work as usual.
#1 Updated by Giovanni Manghi about 6 years ago
- Affected QGIS version changed from 2.18.0 to 2.18.4
- Category set to Map Canvas
#2 Updated by Georg Wicke about 6 years ago
- Status changed from Open to Closed
I'm sorry, we forgot to activate map tips in the options.
#3 Updated by Giovanni Manghi about 6 years ago
- Resolution set to invalid