Bug report #16253
Issues with Postgis table having timestamp as primary key
|Affected QGIS version:||3.6.0||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||24163|
I tried to use a QGIS point layer from a PostgreSQL 9.6 table, which contains a modified GPS track. The table uses field "time" (timestamp without time zone) as primary key.
I see two issues regarding the attribute table:
1. The attribute table shows ERROR values in all fields. It seems this applies to
rows which don't fit into the attribute table row cache (default 10000 rows).
2. Klicking on "Pan map to the selected rows" tool button gives message "Cannot pan to selected feature(s): Geometry is NULL".
#5 Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 3 years ago
- Target version set to Version 3.0
- Affected QGIS version changed from 2.18.4 to master
- OS version deleted (
- Operating System deleted (
- Status changed from Feedback to Open
- Category changed from Attribute table to Data Provider/PostGIS
- Description updated (diff)