Bug report #16074
Files CSV do not generate point
|Category:||Data Provider/Delimited Text|
|Affected QGIS version:||2.18.2||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Windows||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||invalid|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||23989|
When I create a new layer from CSV files, point is not generated.
The source of layer is :
In the file PB_layer_propertie, you can see that I can't parametrize style.
#1 Updated by Giovanni Manghi about 6 years ago
- Priority changed from Severe/Regression to Normal
- Category set to Data Provider/Delimited Text
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
Please attach sample data.
#2 Updated by dany Lefeuvre about 6 years ago
- File AVRANCHESt.csv added
Hi, with sample data in EPSG:2154. I try with the last version of LTR and testing, I have the same problem.
#3 Updated by Giovanni Manghi about 6 years ago
- Resolution set to invalid
- File Screenshot_20170228_193559.png added
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
The X/Y values have a space in the middle of numbers that must be striped.
Once you do that the point text layer imports as expected and you have the styling options. See attached image.