Bug report #16062
PyQGISDeveloperCookbook gives translations instructions that apply to C/C++
|Category:||Documentation and Help|
|Affected QGIS version:||master||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||fixed/implemented|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||23977|
the instrucitons given in 13.4 - Translations apply to C or C++, not to Python, which is the language assumed in the whole cookbook.
in particular and as far as I could see:
- we do not use `lupdate` but `pylupdate4`
- FORMS needs to be explicit, it isn't expanded by `pylupdate4`.
- the plugin structure as described in 13.1.1 does not match the FORMS example.
#2 Updated by Harrissou Santanna almost 4 years ago
Yes, The documentation repository is at www.github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation
Another way to reach the source file of the documentation is to use the "Fix Me" link at the bottom of any web page of the documentation. It'll lead you directly to the right file to change.
Thanks for offering a fix.
#3 Updated by Mario Frasca almost 4 years ago
#5 Updated by Harrissou Santanna over 3 years ago
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- Description updated (diff)
- Category set to Documentation and Help
- Resolution set to fixed/implemented