Bug report #15867
QGIS Georeferencer crashes with large files
|Affected QGIS version:
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:
|Copied to github as #:
Using both 2.18.0 and 2.14.8, the georeferencer tool struggles with files over a few mb. After entering a GCP and pressing okay, an error message comes up saying qgis has stopped working, and the program closes. Reducing file size appears to solve problem.
- Category set to C++ plugins/Georeferencer
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
Can you please attach one of your files that make qgis crash. Thanks.
- Crashes QGIS or corrupts data changed from No to Yes
- Priority changed from Normal to High
Still a problem with the latest nightly release. What's the way forward? Crashing most commonly occurs when using the scroll wheel to zoom in and out on a image.
- Resolution set to not reproducable
It works everything just fine on qgis 2.18.2 on both Linux and Windows.
Please try a clean install by disabling/removing any 3rd party plugins and/or purging the .qgis2 folder.
Please reopen if necessary.
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
Also available in: Atom