Bug report #15806
snap 3D does not work when editing
|Affected QGIS version:||2.18.13||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||fixed/implemented|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||23726|
1. go to editing;
2. with vertices instruments select and move a vertex to any other vertex with another value (with active snapping);
snapping works only in 2D and 3D NO.
under the new feature creation, 3D Snapping works well.
im tried 2.14.8 and 2.18
#3 Updated by Giovanni Manghi almost 3 years ago
- Category changed from Unknown to Digitising
- Resolution set to fixed/implemented
- Description updated (diff)
- Affected QGIS version changed from 2.14.8 to 2.18.13
- Status changed from Open to Closed
This seems fixed. There are anyway cases where doing the snapping with the node tool (whitin the same layer or to other layers) the "x" fucsia symbol os not shown. but for this I'm opening a new ticket.