Bug report #15520
Import Vector into PostGIS database (new connection) ilogic behaviour
|Affected QGIS version:||2.6.1||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||invalid|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||23444|
After i add all the parameters and i click run, i see some text for half a second and then the text dissapears.
First of all, at the end i don`t know if i had a error, if it had failed or worked, nothing.
Second, when i run the command again i have to input all the commands again. I would like a option to save the settings so i don`t have to do it each time
And i have used the new connection because i had added a connection, that i can see in DBManager but not in "Import Vector into PostGIS database (available connection)"
#2 Updated by Giovanni Manghi about 4 years ago
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- Category set to Processing/OGR
- Description updated (diff)
separate issues must be filed as a separate tickets.
1) in Processing options you have the option to make the dialogs stay open after the tool has finished to run, this way you can see what is eventually gone wrong by looking in the log tab
2) this would be a feature request, this is not possible at the moment
3) this is also already known, unsure now if there is still a ticket open or if is already fixed in master/qgis3