Bug report #15174
Digitizing: "Add Ring" tool doesn't consider all the overlapping features
|Affected QGIS version:||3.0.0||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||23113|
Open a layer, toggle to edition and add two polygon features that overlap.
select the "Add ring" tool and add a ring where the two features overlap.
Only the first feature contains a hole, not the second one.
If the features are selected beforehand, only the first feature is again pierced, ignoring the selection of the second feature.
I think in both case, both features should contain holes.( The Split features would have split both features - selected or not)
#1 Updated by Giovanni Manghi about 6 years ago
- Regression? set to No
- Easy fix? set to No
#2 Updated by Harrissou Santanna over 5 years ago
- Related to Bug report #15175: Digitizing: "Fill Ring" tool doesn't consider all the overlapping features added
#3 Updated by Harrissou Santanna over 5 years ago
- Affected QGIS version changed from 2.14.3 to 3.0.0
- Description updated (diff)
#4 Updated by Giovanni Manghi about 4 years ago
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- Resolution set to end of life
End of life notice: QGIS 2.18 LTR
#5 Updated by Giovanni Manghi about 4 years ago
- Status changed from Closed to Open
- Resolution deleted (
end of life)