Bug report #14902
Kind of Qgis freeze with WMS layer
|Affected QGIS version:||master||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||not reproducable|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||Yes||Copied to github as #:||22855|
- Open Qgis
- Add WMS server on the URL: http://wms.geo.admin.ch/
- Double click on a layer (tested with 2000-Watt-Areale)
- Click on the projection
- Select Enable 'on the fly' CRS transformation
- Select EPSG:2056
=> Don't be able anymore to pan and zoom ...
#1 Updated by Giovanni Manghi almost 4 years ago
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
is 2000 the id of the layer? if yes I can't find it in the service you posted, the highest is 1738.
I tested on master with other layers, added them in wgs84 and then at project level enabled OTF to 2056, no issues.
#2 Updated by Stéphane Brunner almost 4 years ago
- Status changed from Feedback to Open
- The WMS server should be added in the `Browser Panel`
- `2000-Watt-Areale` is the layer name (first in the list)
- We tested on other computer also build in debug mode and we steal have the issue...
- A work around it to zoom to layer...
#3 Updated by Giovanni Manghi about 3 years ago
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Crashes QGIS or corrupts data changed from No to Yes
- Category set to Map Canvas
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- Resolution set to not reproducable
I tried again on 2.18.4 on Ubuntu and Windows and it seems is not an issue anymore. Please reopen if necessary.