Bug report #13868
change transparency of all rules by right click crashes qgis
|Affected QGIS version:||2.12.0||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||Yes||Copied to github as #:||21891|
Hi, with rule based symbols on point layers, when trying to batch change transparency of rules, we got a crash.
This area has seen crashes on almost every version of qgis and lots of regression. That would deserve unit tests.
#2 Updated by Sebastian Dietrich about 6 years ago
I can not reproduce this either. Neither 2.12.0 nor master crashes.
- Could you please export the style you are trying to batch change and attach it here?
- To what value are you setting the transparency?
- Are you changing all rules or only a subset?
- Does this only happen when working with a certain layer? What kind of layer is this (shapefile, postgres, ...)?
#3 Updated by Regis Haubourg about 6 years ago
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
Hi, in fact crash did occur after having made a classification by categories, then switch to ruled based rendered. I couldn't reproduce again today.
Sorry for raising the issue so fast, it looked so much like recurrent crashes before...
I close the issue now.Régis