Bug report #13841
DbManager does not use the new authentication system
|Affected QGIS version:||master||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||Yes||Resolution:|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||21865|
- When connecting to a database that is using the new authentication system DbManager asks for username and password instead of using the configured authentication method.
- When a table/view/query from such a database is added as a layer to the project, the uri for the layer contains username and password instead of the authcfg-token.
#2 Updated by Sebastian Dietrich almost 6 years ago
- Affected QGIS version changed from 2.12.0 to master
- Pull Request or Patch supplied changed from No to Yes
- Target version set to Future Release - High Priority
- Assignee changed from Giuseppe Sucameli to Sebastian Dietrich
- % Done changed from 0 to 100