Bug report #13746
Duplicating a layer doesn't copy scale dependent visibility
|Affected QGIS version:||master
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No
||Copied to github as #:||21773
To reproduce the bug :
- Make a layer
- Set a scale dependent visibility
- Duplicate the layer
The scale dependent visibility is not copied to the new layer.
Merge pull request #2487 from SebDieBln/CopyPasteScaleBasedVisibility
Make copy/paste style aware of scale based visibility (fixes #13746)
- OS version deleted (
- Target version set to Future Release - Lower Priority
- Category set to Map Legend
- Affected QGIS version changed from 2.8.3 to master
- Operating System deleted (
Confirmed on master and Linux.
Copy style and Paste style also do not operate on the scale based visibility settings. Duplicate layer internally uses these functions, hence the settings are not applied to the duplicated layer.
See PR 2487 for the solution.
- Status changed from Open to Closed
Also available in: Atom