Bug report #13598
Bad allocation when call raster layer property
|Affected QGIS version:||2.8.3||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Windows||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||end of life|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||21640|
1. I will add a lot of wms layers to the project.
2. There is a rapid increase of used memory (50 layers - more than 600 MB).
3. Just in my project 180 layers.
4. I try to open the layer properties and get a 'Bad Allocation' error.
Error is reproduced with different number of layers in the project. Sometimes 150, sometimes more than 150.
#3 Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 2 years ago
- Resolution set to end of life
- Status changed from Open to Closed
End of life notice: QGIS 2.18 LTR