Bug report #13382
Processing installing is failed with non-ascii characters on windows
|Affected QGIS version:||2.8.3
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No
||Copied to github as #:||21434
The installing of processing 2.10.2 is failling on Windows when the home directory contains non-ascii characters.
- Category changed from Processing/Core to Plugin Manager
- Assignee deleted (
Is this really Processing-specific? Seems like the plugin installer would fail for any plugin.
The update of processing Fails with the error in the screenschot. Other plugins can be installed without Problems.
- Category changed from Plugin Manager to Processing/Core
- Subject changed from Processing installing is failed with ascii characters on windows to Processing installing is failed with non-ascii characters on windows
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- Priority changed from High to Normal
New versions of Processing are not shipped anymore as a python plugins upgrades.
Also available in: Atom