Bug report #13302
|Affected QGIS version:||master
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||Yes
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No
||Copied to github as #:||21360
Recently, I have a weird thing in a legend entry: the line smybol is way too large and I can't see the text if the dock is not large enough:
this does not happen in the layer properties:
- Assignee changed from Martin Dobias to Vincent Mora
I have tried to reproduce with today's master tests/testdata/lines.shp and failed (legend looks OK both in legend pannel and composer).
Can you provide a sample project please ?
- Assignee changed from Vincent Mora to Denis Rouzaud
Ok, reproduced, it's on legend refresh that the size increases. I think I know where the problem is, will fix that asap.
Thanks for the video.
- Assignee changed from Denis Rouzaud to Vincent Mora
- Pull Request or Patch supplied changed from No to Yes
- Status changed from Open to Closed
Also available in: Atom