Bug report #13201
Snapping options are not working.
|Affected QGIS version:||master||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||invalid|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||Yes||Copied to github as #:||21262|
I was playing with QGIS manual and came across the following issue.
Here are steps to re-produce:
1. Create new polygon layer, add any polygon, save layer.
2. Create second polygon layer, start editing it and adding new feature.
3. Enable advanced snap to first layer vertexes. Select tolerance say 1 or 2 map units
4. As you can see, program snaps to vertexes and new polygon is being created.
5. Compete editing by right mouse click. You are prompted to enter polygon's
attributed. At the same time new polygon disappears from the screen, and apparently
blank feature is created.
I tried both development and released version under windows, and development version
under Linux. Both shows the same, but windows version may crash with mini-dump.
I hope it helps,
#1 Updated by Saber Razmjooei over 4 years ago
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
- Category set to Digitising
I can't reproduce your problem. I can see, the newly added feature disappears from the canvas while filling the attribute table. But once you press OK it appears on the map and your attribute table.