Bug report #13186
Qgis Unable to export A0 300 dpi image - memory overflow notification
|Affected QGIS version:||master||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||end of life|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||21248|
When i do :
"To create image 28086x19866 requires about 1673 MB of memory. Proceed?"
I get :
"Trying to create image #1( 28086x19866 @ 300dpi ) may result in a memory overflow.
Please try a lower resolution or a smaller papersize"
At 250 dpi it`s working
To create image 23405x16555 requires about 1162 MB of memory. Proceed?
I need to print/export bigger sizes
#4 Updated by Giovanni Manghi about 4 years ago
- Status changed from Feedback to Open
- Affected QGIS version changed from 2.8.2 to master
- Subject changed from Qgis Unable to export 4A0 300 dpi image - memory overflow notification to Qgis Unable to export A0 300 dpi image - memory overflow notification
#6 Updated by Giovanni Manghi 11 months ago
- Resolution set to end of life
- Status changed from Open to Closed
End of life notice: QGIS 2.18 LTR