Bug report #12863
Using localized QGIS attribute table feature counts in title bar is broken
|Category:||Translations and international|
|Affected QGIS version:||master||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||fixed/implemented|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||20955|
#3 Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 4 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 2.10 to Future Release - High Priority
- Subject changed from Attribute table feature counts broken to Using localized QGIS attribute table feature counts in title bar is broken
- Status changed from Feedback to Open
- Priority changed from High to Severe/Regression
it just happens if you choose a language different from EN.
#9 Updated by Jürgen Fischer over 4 years ago
- Status changed from Reopened to Closed
- Resolution set to fixed/implemented
Giovanni Manghi wrote:
Jürgen Fischer wrote:
but I didn't check others.
italian is also affected. I tested a bunch of other common languages and they seem ok.
Also fixed it and nl.