Bug report #12838
QGIS master: vector edits are "discarded" on save + crash on edits
|Affected QGIS version:||master
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No
||Copied to github as #:||20933
See the attached screencast.
If you play around enough is pretty easy also to get a crash.
Any output in the log window? .oO(why was the tooltip that notifies you that there is new output in the hidden log window removed again?)
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from Open to Closed
forget about it, it happens with just one specific vector that maybe has problems of its own. I tested other random layers from different datasources and is ok.
- Resolution deleted (
- Status changed from Closed to Reopened
I have to reopen it, just replicated on a newly created shapefile. No messages in the qgis log.
Any chance to get a stack trace?
- Assignee set to Marco Hugentobler
- Status changed from Reopened to Closed
- Resolution set to fixed/implemented
I updated to the latest master and can't see this anymore.
Also available in: Atom