Bug report #12785
Adding spatialite layer to project data gets corrupted(?)
|Affected QGIS version:||master||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||20884|
Take the attached SL database, examine the "test" table with DB Manager, it has a "Identifiant_EVV" integer column with positive values. Add the layer to QGIS project (with DB manager, the Add SL layer dialog, QGIS browser or else) and the table of attributes will show different (negative) values.
importing data into Qsartialite with the "load in QGIS" converts some data
#1 Updated by Saber Razmjooei over 5 years ago
Something wrong with your table. Here is ogrinfo output:
ERROR 1: Unable to query table draaf082014 for column definitions : no such table: draaf082014.
ERROR 1: Unable to query table parcelle for column definitions : no such table:parcelle.
ERROR 1: Unable to query table draaf for column definitions : no such table: draaf.
#4 Updated by Saber Razmjooei over 5 years ago
- Target version changed from Future Release - High Priority to Future Release - Lower Priority
- Operating System changed from w to Windows
Could you copy some of the error messages you get from QGIS log message.
Also could you run ogrinfo on the master file and post the output here.
#13 Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 5 years ago
- Category changed from Data Provider to Data Provider/SpatiaLite
- Status changed from Feedback to Open
- Operating System deleted (
- Affected QGIS version changed from 2.8.2 to master
- OS version deleted (
- Subject changed from qspatialite import data to qgis to Adding spatialite layer to project data gets corrupted(?)