Bug report #1264
pyramids marked as built while they are not
|Affected QGIS version:||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||All||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||Resolution:||fixed|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||Copied to github as #:||11324|
1. Add some raster that does not support overviews (it was an ecw in my case).
2. Try to build external overviews.
3. QGIS pops up an information that this dataset does not support pyramids - good.
4. But, the pyramids list is updated as if pyramids were actually built - bad.
5. Close raster's properties and enter again - pyramids list is OK again (i.e. no overview is marked as present) - good.
6. But, if I try to build ext. overviews again - this time QGIS does not even complain it can't build pyramids for this dataset and immedieatly marks pyramids as built - bad.