Bug report #12288
Drag and Drop a layer from one QGIS instance to an other
|Affected QGIS version:||3.6.0||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||20467|
When I try to drag a layer from one QGIS instance to an other using Drag and Drop it shows up in the Layer-Tree but is not useable.
This did cause a crash (Minidump) in Versions 2.2 and earlier, but since 2.4 just "does not work".
#1 Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 5 years ago
- Operating System deleted (
- Subject changed from Drag and Drop a Layer from one QGIS-instance to an other to Drag and Drop a layer from one QGIS instance to an other
- Category set to Map Canvas
- OS version deleted (
- Affected QGIS version changed from 2.4.0 to master
under Linux the layer seems to be "moved" from one instance to the other, but the result does not seems right (nothing shows).
If is not supposed to work at all, then maybe is better to not allow such operation.
#5 Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- Resolution set to end of life
End of life notice: QGIS 2.18 LTR