Feature request #1223
cannot remove islands from multipolygons
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||Resolution:||duplicate|
|Easy fix?:||No||Copied to github as #:||11283|
1. Open the attached Shapefile.
2. Toggle editing.
3. Navigate to top-left corner.
4. You can't remove any of the separate polygons cause all have the same id - you can only remove all polygons (i.e. the entire geometry in the Shapefile) or none.
QGIS should let the user modify Shapefile's geometry independent of it's data table linkage.
#1 Updated by Jürgen Fischer over 14 years ago
Looks like there's only one feature in you shape and that feature is a multipolygon. The problem is that there currently is no way to delete islands from a multipolygon.
#2 Updated by Jürgen Fischer over 14 years ago
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from Open to Closed
duplicate of #1042
#3 Updated by Maciej Sieczka - over 14 years ago
#4 Updated by Anonymous over 13 years ago
Milestone Version 1.0.0 deleted