Bug report #11874
NTv2 transformation not used in Print Composer
|Affected QGIS version:||2.6.1||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Windows/Linux||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||20088|
In a QGIS project with project coordinate system EPSG:4647 (UTM) and some layers in EPSG:4647, some in EPSG:31466 (old german system), we use the NTv2 file BETA2007.gsb for accurate transformation. Two layers with the same point features (but with different attributes) which are in different CRS are drawn exactly on top of each other in the main application map view.
On the print composer map canvas (and when exporting the map as PDF), the points are offset by about 1 to 3 m. It seems that the transformation information in BETA2007.gsb ist used when rendering the main map display, but not in the print composer.
#3 Updated by Bernhard Ströbl almost 6 years ago
- Priority changed from Normal to Severe/Regression
- Category changed from Projection Support to Map Composer/Printing
- Target version set to Version 2.8
- OS version changed from 7 Prof. 64bit to 7 Prof. 64bit/Ubuntu 14.04
- Operating System changed from Windows to Windows/Linux
IMHO this is a blocker issue as it is impossible to print maps in which data are transformed using NTv2 files.