Bug report #11128
Edition in attribute table (form view) empties multiline text edit types field content
|Affected QGIS version:||2.4.0||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||19457|
A user reported a bug during edition of an attribute table under QGIS2.4.
To reproduce :
- create a vector layer with one "text" field (for example "foo") and add it in the current project
- open layer properties / Field tab, and check the "multiline" property of the "Text edit" for the field "foo"
- create 2 features with some content in the "foo" field
- save layer session and deactivate edition
- open attribute table, activate edition, toggle to the Form view
- click on one of the line in the left panel -> the line label changes into NULL
- click on another line in the left panel -> same behaviour.
- go back and select the first line -> the value in the "foo" field has bee completely erased
- toggle edition off, save -> no more values in the "foo" field.
#2 Updated by Michael Douchin about 6 years ago
- Target version deleted (
- Priority changed from Severe/Regression to Low
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
I just tested with last master, and I cannot reproduce the issue. Let's close it !
Sorry for the noise, I should have done it before opening this issue.