Bug report #10958
digitized feature gets stored twice
|Affected QGIS version:||master||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||19306|
A digitized feature gets stored twice in a postgresql database.
#3 Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 6 years ago
- Operating System deleted (
- Priority changed from Normal to Severe/Regression
- OS version deleted (
- Status changed from Feedback to Open
- Category changed from Data Provider to Digitising
- Subject changed from digitized feature gets stored twice in postgresql to digitized feature gets stored twice
Does not happen just with postgis, I tested and it affects at least also shapefiles.