Bug report #10632
Cannot rename connection name (PostGIS, WMS, WFS) in other case
|Affected QGIS version:||2.2.0||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||19035|
Now impossible to rename connection to the same but with characters in other case. For example: "connection" -> "Connection" remains "connection".
#4 Updated by dr - almost 6 years ago
Tried in last master (Ubuntu 12.04):
1. Press "Add PostGIS Layers" button;
2. Choose connection from list, "vega" in my case;
3. Press "Edit" button and rename "vega" to "Vega";
4. Dialog window appears "Should the existing connection Vega be overwritten?". It is not clear why "Vega" treated as existing connection while "vega" connection exists.
5. Press OK, name of connection is not changed.