Bug report #10406
Impossible to display PostGIS table with geometry in 4 dimensions
|Affected QGIS version:||2.2.0||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||duplicate|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||18822|
I have a PostGIS table with geometry in 4 dimensions. I could add and display such table in QGIS2.0.
But since QGIS 2.2, I can't no more see my features in map canvas.
In QGIS 2.2 and Master,
- i can add my table to the project but no feature is displayed in the map canvas.
- However, the Identify tool shows results dialog with features when i click somewhere i should have features.
- I can't select the features directly in map canvas with the selection tools.
- In the attribute table, I can select features, zoom to the selected feature(s). But the extent shown is a wrong one. All "zoom to selected features" return an extent around 0.0 although my features are around 428000, 6700000.
- To get my features displayed, I have to force my layer to 2D before adding it to my project.
This happens to Point, polygon and polyline in 4 dimensions.
This situation is really annoying when you move your project from QGIS 2.0 to QGIS 2.2.