Bug report #10235
Bottommost layers in a legend group cannot be re-added
|Affected QGIS version:||master||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||fixed/implemented|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||18674|
Steps to reproduce the bug:
1. Create a new group in the map legend.
2. Add 7 or more layers* to the map.
3. Drag & drop all layers at once into the created group.
4. Remove the bottommost layer from the map.
5. Try to add this layer to the map again.
The last step does not work: The layer is not displayed in the map legend.
[*] I tested both Shapefiles and PostGIS layers.
#2 Updated by Raimund Schnuerer over 6 years ago
Here a screencast of my issue (sorry for the interferences at the beginning):
1. I create a group "Test" in the map legend.
2. I add 12 PostGIS layers to the map.
3. I drag & drop all layers at once into the group "Test".
4. I remove the bottommost layer from the map (i.e. "f_arb_erwerbsqoute_vz2000_3d__9").
5. I try to add this layer to the map again, however this does not work.
The same would apply to Shapefiles and to all layers between the fifth and last position in the group. Removing one of the first five layers in the group and re-adding them works as expected.