Bug report #10208
Panel/Window with the results of identification should always open on click
|Affected QGIS version:||master||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||fixed/implemented|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||18654|
1. Add any layer
2. Choose identify tool and click on a feature -> Indetification results window will appear docked
3. Close the doc -> Bug 1 identification highlight stays
4. Click on another feature with identification tool -> Bug 2 Indetification results window does NOT reappear and one need to go to Panels to turn it back on.
This seems to be the case only under Ubuntu 13.10, 14.04 (tested) the behavior is normal under Win 7 (todays nightly).
#1 Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 6 years ago
- Affected QGIS version changed from 2.2.0 to master
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
- Category set to GUI
- Subject changed from Window with the results of identification should always open on click to Panel/Window with the results of identification should always open on click
Cannot confirm 4) under master using Linux Mint (cinnamon DE).