Reported issues: 4
- 05:29 AM QGIS Application Bug report #595: SnapDistance:
- Marco, you got me!
I thought the distance were pixels (as in GRASS)... Setting a larger snapdistance the snapping t...
- 05:04 AM QGIS Application Bug report #595: SnapDistance:
- HI Marco, sorry for beeing unprecise. I had problems to add new vertices on my postgis-layer which was not reprojecte...
- 04:57 AM QGIS Application Feature request #596 (Closed): GRASS: Add the module name to the tab in toolbox
- GRASS toolbox: The module-name should be prompted somewhere on the
tab, perhaps directly over the first entry-fields ...
- 04:53 AM QGIS Application Bug report #595 (Closed): SnapDistance:
- The snapdistance does not work as expected when moving vertices on postgis-layers.
Furthermore the window with the hi...
- 04:49 AM QGIS Application Bug report #594 (Closed): Win32: Link gdal/ogr against postgresql in msys
- The Win32-Binary does not contain Postgresql-support for OGR. It would be nice to have this availabel, so that GRASS ...
- 04:46 AM QGIS Application Feature request #593 (Closed): SPIT: implement rollback when import of shapes into PGIS get canceled
- SPIT: once starting the import of a shapefile the 'cancel'-button
does not work anymore. It would be nice to cover th...
- 12:19 AM QGIS Application Bug report #135: Qgis slow to show the attribute table with lots of rows
- Hi wonder,
I interpreted the first comment from morb_au in that way, that his local copy of HEAD (probably outdated ...
- 07:58 AM QGIS Application Bug report #135: Qgis slow to show the attribute table with lots of rows
is this improvement already included in current trunk of QGIS? I would like to see this included soon since t...
Also available in: Atom