- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2011-08-22
- Last connection: 2012-10-31
Reported issues: 1
- 01:35 AM QGIS Application Revision d54bd1a2 (qgis): [processing] Fix DeleteColumn output hint
- the dropped fields are discarded, the modeller get the rest, as expected
- 12:09 PM QGIS Application Revision c1303727 (qgis): doc: fixed processing's description for v.extract (#3637)
- 03:28 AM QGIS Application Feature request #5980: Clearly mark experimental plugins in installer
- I suggest the name and version columns at least get a tooltip along the line of "EXPERIMENTAL; plugin is not finished...
- 06:20 AM QGIS Application Bug report #6461: Help about functions missing
- I'm adding them every few fridays, since all don't have complete test coverage either.
- 03:15 PM QGIS Application Bug report #4762: Inconsistent behavior of legend groups
- Still present in current HEAD and I agree, this isn't the expected behaviour. Instead of forcing all the sublayers to...
- 06:04 AM QGIS Application Bug report #5859: ./qgis: error while loading shared libraries: libqgis_core.so.1.9.0
- It's not. The install strips the runtime path (rpath) from the binary, so it expects the library to be in the standar...
- 05:29 AM QGIS Application Bug report #5845: Plugin list: sort order
- the trivial fix for this is now waiting to be pulled.
- 01:21 PM QGIS Application Feature request #5047: QGIS should associate itself with SHP files
- this is currently left to packagers. At least debian (in-tree) and fedora take care of it, but I agree that the deskt...
- 03:50 AM QGIS Application Feature request #4206: When classifying the categorized view does not sort the values (symbology-ng)
- Pull request sent.
With the patch applied, the classification results in a nice gradient also in the values — darkes...
- 03:42 AM QGIS Application Feature request #4206 (Closed): When classifying the categorized view does not sort the values (s...
- Which is not usually what one wants when using gradients. For the rest it shouldn't make a difference.
Here is an ex...
Also available in: Atom