- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2018-07-09
- Last connection: 2018-07-09
Reported issues: 10
- 05:41 PM QGIS Application Feature request #19370 (Feedback): Enable bold for layer labels is too difficult
- To enable Bold font I now need to go through the "Data defined override" > Field type.
Is this a good thing? I fin...
- 05:37 PM QGIS Application Bug report #19369 (Closed): Embed layers dialogue is an empty box + crash
- When I select Layer > Embed layers and groups, the box shows up empty, and I click on the browse button.
- 05:31 PM QGIS Application Feature request #19368 (Closed): Categorize symbols of layer, no option for single colour
- When we select categorize (instead of Single Symbol) there is no option for a single colour, only different colour ra...
- 05:26 PM QGIS Application Feature request #19367 (Open): Import data sources, no names for multiple files
- When we import multiple files and are asked for the data source, Tracks or Waypoints or Routes, the window appears wi...
- 05:20 PM QGIS Application Feature request #19366 (Closed): Import layer now too many mouse clicks with Data source Manager
- I import lots of vector layers.
With the new Data source Manager a huge amount of mouse clicks are now needed: sel...
- 05:08 PM QGIS Application Feature request #19365 (Closed): Layout legend sub-layer can't be shown
- With the Layout Legend, when a layer is under a group you can't select that layer symbol to appear by itself, and sam...
- 05:05 PM QGIS Application Feature request #19364: Layouts recent drop-down menu
- Feature request not a bug, sorry.
- 05:04 PM QGIS Application Feature request #19364 (Closed): Layouts recent drop-down menu
- I normally access the Layout I want through Projects > Layout, but it would be so nice to have a drop-down menu on th...
- 04:59 PM QGIS Application Bug report #19363 (Open): Can't lock the map scale in canvas
- When I stretch the right side style panel across screen to enlarge it the map shrinks down in scale. I want the scal...
- 04:43 PM QGIS Application Feature request #19362 (Open): Labels hard to position by hand
- I select Show labels for a vector layer (name). Then I want to move some labels away from the feature (e.g. a river) ...
Also available in: Atom