- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2018-05-12
- Last connection: 2018-06-05
Reported issues: 4
- 12:05 PM QGIS Application Bug report #19116: Crash while deleting the unique WCS layer
- Same occurs with 3.2.0
Process: QGIS 
- 10:40 AM QGIS Application Bug report #19116 (Closed): Crash while deleting the unique WCS layer
- On MacOS X.13.5 reproduced on 3 machines:
0- Have a WCS source registred
1- Open QGIS 3.0.3
2- Drag a WCS Layer ...
- 08:03 AM QGIS Application Bug report #19073: QGIS3.0.x GRASS PATH problem: "ERROR: Path '/<UNKNOWN>/<UNKNOWN>' doesn't exist"
- Garth Fletcher wrote:
> To further characterize the issue I checked many other GRASS Imagery and Raster tools which ...
- 07:16 PM QGIS Application Bug report #18966: WMS refresh crash
- Dion Duran wrote:
> Update. The crash has happened twice again since I posted. I think I have tracked down the offen...
- 04:48 PM QGIS Application Bug report #18430: Multiple extension and plugin bug QGIS3 osx
- 3.0.2 version from qgis.org has the same behaviour.
the problem comes with python 3 from python.org , enable_load_ex...
- 10:49 AM QGIS Application Bug report #18992 (Closed): Unable to run any grass process under macOS X.13.4
- After clean install on MacOS X 10.13.4, I was not able to run any off the grass tools.
First error was "python3 file...
- 07:49 AM QGIS Application Bug report #18991 (Closed): QGIS crash while refreshing a modified WMS source
- 100% reproductible on WMS, not sure on WCS more WFS since I do not have configuration access to a WCS/WFS server.
- 03:14 PM QGIS Application Bug report #18943 (Closed): QGIS Server on MacOS X High Sierra
- QGIS Server shipped with QGIS 3.0.2 Mac cannot run due to multiple issue:
1- Apache on Mac OS High Sierra does not...
Also available in: Atom