- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2018-04-09
- Last connection: 2019-06-01
Reported issues: 10
- 12:12 PM QGIS Application Feature request #22121 (Open): Sort inputs parameters in QGIS modeler
- This refers to a question on GIS Stack exchange (https://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/322831/sort-inputs-parameter...
- 12:44 PM QGIS Application Bug report #22093 (Closed): Layer style is not maintained when changing windows folder
- I work on a QGIS Project with several layers.
I sorted my layers in Windows as the folders were a bit messy.
- 10:22 AM QGIS Application Bug report #21818 (Open): Shortcut does not work when dock attribute table
- When attribute table is on the same windows as the main map (using dock attribute table), the shortcut ctrl+J is not ...
- 10:10 AM QGIS Application Feature request #21817 (Open): Double click on selected row(s) would zoom on the feature
- It would be nice to zoom on a feature when double clicking on the row number on the left of the attribute table. I kn...
- 09:28 AM QGIS Application Bug report #21652 (Closed): Cannot draw on one layer when avoid overlap is active on another layer
- I work with two layers: ponds and catchment basins.
My catchment basins are already created and avoid overlap is on...
- 09:36 AM QGIS Application Bug report #21301: Buffer layer styling with geometry generator
- I tested with QGIS 3.6, the legend in the layers panel is still wrong.
Remark: this is happening when the vector st...
- 02:28 PM QGIS Application Bug report #21301: Buffer layer styling with geometry generator
- No, the legend looks OK. The error occurs in the layers panel.
I wait for version 3.6 release at the end of the wee...
- 12:13 PM QGIS Application Bug report #21301 (Open): Buffer layer styling with geometry generator
- When styling a vector file using geometry generator and buffer ( buffer( $geometry, 15) for example) , the size of th...
- 11:57 AM QGIS Application Feature request #21299 (Open): Zoom on selected category
- It would be nice when in the layer panel, to do right click on a category of layer and have the option "zoom to this ...
- 10:27 AM QGIS Application Feature request #19408 (Open): Shapefile displayed layer name based on style
- When using styles and presets in QGIS 2.18, the shapefile can change colors but the displayed name remains the same. ...
Also available in: Atom