- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2018-02-27
- Last connection: 2018-04-05
Reported issues: 5
- 04:06 PM QGIS Application Feature request #18579: More intuitive Legend Items when adding legend to layout
- Aha, so it is, sorry about that. Must be a rather difficult fix.
- 03:29 PM QGIS Application Feature request #18579 (Closed): More intuitive Legend Items when adding legend to layout
- Not a critical issue, but it does get annoying having to remove labels from 10 other maps when I only want the label ...
- 03:19 PM QGIS Application Feature request #18578 (Open): Better support, options for legend/label rotation
- It would be awesome to be able to create rotated legends without having to create additional custom text labels. Two ...
- 03:02 PM QGIS Application Bug report #18575: QGIS Composer Export Error - File in Use
- I have this problem, too, when I try to export with a "." in the file name
- 05:33 PM QGIS Application Bug report #18419 (Open): Error exporting layout with "." (full stop) in filename
- Receive the message "Cannot write to <FILE_LOCATION>. This file may be open in another application." The file is not ...
- 03:59 PM QGIS Application Feature request #18390 (Open): Additional warp parameters under "Advanced parameters"
- Please make possible the input of additional warp parameters in the processing tools. Conceivably in the same way tha...
- 02:53 PM QGIS Application Feature request #18374: Additional warp options
- Ok, thank you! Yes, I've seen that ticket, but it is labeled "rejected" & "duplicate" (if we are both talking about t...
- 11:52 AM QGIS Application Feature request #18374: Additional warp options
- I realize this isn't a help forum, but if your answer could be a little more helpful, I'd greatly appreciate it. I ca...
- 02:55 PM QGIS Application Feature request #18374 (Closed): Additional warp options
- In 3.0.0 there seems to be no way to give additional commands in the GDALWarpOptions family using the GUI. Creation o...
- 08:28 PM QGIS Application Feature request #15090: Make the GDAL/OGR console call editable
- Andre Joost wrote:
> Using Raster -> Projections -> Warp, it is possible to edit the command line handed over to gda...
Also available in: Atom