- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2011-06-04
- Last connection: 2014-12-15
Reported issues: 3
- 06:46 AM QGIS Application Feature request #11473: Use TLS v1.2 instead of SSL v3
- Sorry for the noise, QGIS is already designed with TLS 1.2
- 11:41 PM QGIS Application Feature request #11473 (Closed): Use TLS v1.2 instead of SSL v3
- For HTTPS connections, QGIS uses SSL V3 which is old and weak (a major failure has been discovered recently, see http...
- 07:44 AM QGIS Application Bug report #9234 (Closed): WFS client doesn't expose Header Authorization
- When using a WFS layer to access to a private service protected by apache BasicAuth, the requests don't use the infor...
- 03:56 AM QGIS Application Bug report #1984 (Closed): QGIS Doesn't send VERSION parameter on WMS getCapabilities request
Althought not mandatory in WMS specs, the VERSION parameter has become important since most WMS servers now offer...
Also available in: Atom