- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2017-06-09
- Last connection: 2019-05-06
Reported issues: 10
- 10:26 AM QGIS Application Bug report #22000 (Open): Wrong text orientation when importing DWG
- When you import a DWG file using the command 'Import Layers from DWG/DXF', the texts (labels) get a wrong orientation...
- 06:51 PM QGIS Application Bug report #21955 (Closed): Duplicate layer when changing the order in the Layer order Panel
- Very annoying bug using QGIS daily:
When you change the order of a layer in the 'Layers Panel', the layer is duplica...
- 11:23 AM QGIS Application Bug report #21437 (Open): Wrong result with unaryUnion in python plugin
- Writing a python plugin for QGIS, I use the function unaryUnion to obtain correct lines to be used in polygonize func...
- 07:35 PM QGIS Application Bug report #18520: Updating a geometry by trigger in geopackage db
- The idea was good, but it's not AsGpgk that I should use, but AsGPB, to transform the geometry into a binary geopacka...
- 09:29 AM QGIS Application Bug report #18315 (Reopened): Select by location: selection in the wrong layer
- I've just tested with 2.18.18, and there's still the same problem. I thought it was corrected, but it seems not.
- 09:32 AM QGIS Application Bug report #18520 (Closed): Updating a geometry by trigger in geopackage db
I have 2 layers (luminaires and cables) in a geopackage db, and I've defined a trigger in order to update the...
- 09:32 AM QGIS Application Bug report #18315: Select by location: selection in the wrong layer
- In QGIS 3.00, there's no problem the result is in the correct layer.
- 02:31 PM QGIS Application Bug report #18315 (Closed): Select by location: selection in the wrong layer
- I have a project containing 2 different layers with similar names ('Communes-shp' and 'Communes par population') and ...
- 04:31 PM QGIS Application Feature request #18175 (Closed): Select by location in the vector menu
- It should be nice to have the 'select by location' function in the 'Vector -> Research Tools' menu in QGIS 3.00. This...
- 11:25 AM QGIS Application Bug report #16945: Wrong data type of fields when adding a Spatialite layer
- After several tests, I think the real problem is that in a Spatialite DB, you've got a table named geometry_columns_f...
Also available in: Atom