- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2011-06-04
Reported issues: 3
- 11:13 AM QGIS Application Bug report #2103 (Closed): segmentation fault with qgis 1.3 and latest libqt4 on debian squeeze
I don't know if it's the right place to report that bug. I hope it is.
I'm using debian squeeze, and qgis 1.3 f...
- 12:09 PM QGIS Application Bug report #1527: Mapserver exports layer with wrong type
- Soory, that is a file with only two polygon layers.
The funny thing is that they are displayed on my screen as polyg...
- 12:05 PM QGIS Application Bug report #1527: Mapserver exports layer with wrong type
- ok I attached my project file.
Sorry for the late reply,
it has all type of layers: point, line, polygon and raste...
- 01:56 AM QGIS Application Bug report #1527 (Closed): Mapserver exports layer with wrong type
I tried exporting a qgis project with a few vector layer to mapserver file. The result is pretty impressive but ...
- 08:35 AM QGIS Application Bug report #1510 (Closed): download section in website links to tarball of 0.11 instead of 1.0.0
- the page http://qgis.org/download/sources.html
contains link only to the tarball of 0.11, should instead contain the ...
Also available in: Atom