- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2017-05-20
- Last connection: 2019-06-17
Reported issues: 8
- 12:33 AM QGIS Application Bug report #21582: Postgres connection - login credentials / authentication
- I can confirm that I'm also having this issue, both for 3.6.0 and 3.4.5 LTS for macOS. I made no other changes to the...
- 12:31 AM QGIS Application Bug report #21479 (Closed): macOS package for 3.6.0 installing 3.4.4
- I realized that there was a QGIS3.6 binary and missed that. Is the actual binary name going to continue changing movi...
- 01:08 PM QGIS Application Bug report #21479 (Closed): macOS package for 3.6.0 installing 3.4.4
- The current 3.6.0 download for macOS apparently installs a 3.4 build.
- 01:36 AM QGIS Application Feature request #20019 (Open): Annotation display filtering via layers or map views
- In complex maps, it would be great to be able to filter the display of specific annotations using layers (either exis...
- 01:25 AM QGIS Application Bug report #18373: Annotation Scaling
- This is happening in QGIS 3.2.3 on macOS, as well. In 2.18.x, it seemed to work reliably in Windows, at least, but it...
- 04:27 AM QGIS Application Feature request #19905 (Open): Copy/paste attribute table conditional formatting to other columns...
- Conditional formatting of attribute table columns is a powerful and underutilized feature of QGIS, offering spreadshe...
- 08:34 PM QGIS Application Bug report #19314: 3.2 crashes on startup on a Mac
- Denis Rouzaud wrote:
> reading on stack overflow the issue comes from quick map services plugin.
I should have me...
- 08:29 PM QGIS Application Bug report #19314: 3.2 crashes on startup on a Mac
- Just reporting in that I had the same issue upgrading from 3.2.1 to 3.2.2 on macOS. Removing the profile in ~/Library...
- 09:00 PM QGIS Application Bug report #19459: Error on delimited text layer import in DB Manager
- Giovanni Manghi wrote:
> Still broken on 3.2?
No, it seems to be working again now. Thanks!
- 12:45 AM QGIS Application Bug report #19459 (Closed): Error on delimited text layer import in DB Manager
- I'm having trouble importing layers of delimited text into a PostGIS database in QGIS 3.0.3 on macOS. I get the follo...
Also available in: Atom