- Registered on: 2017-02-09
- Last connection: 2018-06-10
Reported issues: 2
- 08:46 AM QGIS Application Bug report #19160 (Closed): qgis3 src/plugins/grass/qgsgrass* failed to build with qt 5.11
- Headers in Qt5.11 were cleaned up to no longer include unneeded other headers.
Add corresponding header in
- 05:16 PM QGIS Application Bug report #16724 (Feedback): tests/src/core/testqgsogcutils.cpp Port away from qt_qhash_seed whi...
- tests/src/core/testqgsogcutils.cpp doesn't build with QT59
- 12:42 AM QGIS Application Bug report #16071: SIP 4.19 breaks QGIS build
- To definitively fix the things, the same patch should be applied on 2.14 branch so it will not be lost next release.
- 02:39 AM QGIS Application Bug report #16071: SIP 4.19 breaks QGIS build
- Ok this is also seen in openSUSE build qgis 2.18.3 and sip 4.19.1
@[ 658s] [ 87%] Building CXX object python/CMakeF...
- 03:21 AM QGIS Application Bug report #16071: SIP 4.19 breaks QGIS build
- Donovan what's your build env ?
At least qgis and qgis-ltr still build here at openSUSE with sip-4.19.1
Also available in: Atom